Other Monkey Brewing are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join us on our journey as we continue to craft, develop and produce award winning beer in the heart of Colchester, Essex.
As of 2021, Other Monkey Brewing opened the doors to its first Taproom – an exciting new outlet for incredible Other Monkey Brewing Beer and a unique locally supported experience.
- Work closely with the Technical Brewing team to curate unique, high quality Beer and Ale within our brand new brewery optimised with new state-of-the-art equipment.
- Gain valuable experience on the brew deck and play an active part in our current growth and in the production of our sought-after beers.
- Showcase and develop your skills using high quality ingredients and equipment including brand new brewing kit.
- Quality control a range of key elements of the brewing product and process including tweaking temperatures, raw materials and more to help create the perfect product.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy when recording storage capacity, production timings and inventory control.
- Ensure all equipment and general working areas are up-kept to the highest standard of cleanliness and good hygiene during the brewing process.
- Ensure all work always adheres to quality and safety standards.
General knowledge of the brewing process and a passion to learn.
- 1 year shift brewery experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Time management skills with the ability to plan.
- The ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks with little supervision.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet.
- Attention to detail.
- A flexible approach to work
- Flexibility to work all shifts patterns and occasional weekends if needed
- Capable of standing on your feet or long periods of time
- Physical capability of regularly lifting, up to 55lbs to shoulder height and in hot and cold environments for extended period
- Ability to work in a noisy environment
- Capable to following all safety procedures while working with potentially hazardous machinery, chemicals with the proper PPE and safeguards in place
- Be 18 years or older
Job Application form
"*" indicates required fields
Brewery Bar Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our management team at Other Monkey Brewing as a Brewery Bar Mana...More Details