JOIN OUR TEAM
AT OTHER MONKEY BREWING
OTHER MONKEY BREWING CAREERS
Looking for your career next step?
If you are interested in working with us – feel free to email us with a little introduction and your CV to Melissa Mallett – [email protected]
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £11.00 per hour
We are looking for a supervisor who is passionate with a love of the industry and can lead a team ensuring excellent customer service is delivered.
Other Monkey Brewing based in the heart of Colchester has undergone rapid expansion in the last year following on from its inception seven years ago. In large part due to the formation of Other Monkey Brewing Taproom combined with an ever-expanding product portfolio. We a modern Craft Beer Brewery brewing everything from our core range of Pale Ales and Lagers to Hazy IPA’s, Gose’s and even cask ale.
The perfect candidate is a passionate, and professional, with constant high standards. The correct candidate will have excellent customer service and a desire to make every customer’s experience amazing.
Successful candidate will be confident, with a focus on great customer service across beverage and food during peak service periods and quieter downtime. The correct candidate will have a desire to learn and to further their career.
Main responsibilities include:
- General day to day running of the venue; Opening and closing the venue.
- Administrative duties
- Daily accounting duties
- Adhere to all Health and Safety, Fire Safety and Licensing laws
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness and safety
- Dealing with customer enquiries and bookings.
- Be at the forefront of staff motivation and morale.
- Undertaking ongoing training with new and existing staff.
Qualities and experience that you will have:
- A strong motivator and team leader
- Passion, enthusiasm and interest in craft beer
- The highest attention to detail
- Have excellent organisational skills with clear, distinct briefing and delegation skills
What we can offer:
- A personal development plan to provide training and development with a view that the candidate can grow into a wider role within the business
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Completion of the Cicerone Certification Program
- Beer Quality & Cellar Management training course
- Competitive pay & all tips go to staff
- Generous discounts off food and drinks in our venues
- Staff referral reward scheme
- Employee Assistance – Licenced Trade Charity and Occupational Health
- Pension contribution
- An inclusive and friendly team
- Employee discount
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- supervisory: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person